JACQUELINE PARKER RECOMMENDED STYLISTS
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using the online service of Jacqueline Parker Creative's Recommended Stylists (www.melbournemakeupartist.com/recommended-stylists) you acknowledge that this is a separate service to any hairstyling or makeup services that may be provided to you by Amanda Andreadis (ABN 33871281960) and Jacqueline Parker Creative do not represent that business in any capacity, other than to facilitate recommending you their service.
Please ensure this stylist is suitable for your requirements and you are happy with their portfolio, terms of service and pricing before booking.
Although this stylist has been thoroughly vetted and to the best of our knowledge will provide you with a great service, Jacqueline Parker Creative can not and do not assume any liability for the work or service being provided to you by Amanda Andreadis.
By ticking the check box on Jacqueline Parker Creative's Recommended Stylists booking form, you agree to indemnify Jacqueline Parker Creative against any potential losses, injuries, damages, costs, claims and actions that may arise as a result of engaging a stylist recommended by Jacqueline Parker Creative.
AMANDA'S TERMS OF SERVICE
Please check the tick box on your booking form to acknowledge you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions below:
PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS:
1. A non-refundable deposit is to be paid via Jacqueline Parker Recommended Stylists upon booking which is $25 per Adult hair or makeup and $10 per Child’s hair or makeup. This amount will be deducted from your invoice total.
2. Final payment is due on the day of the booking and can be paid via cash, EFT or credit card.
3. Unpaid invoices that are overdue will be forwarded to our debt collection agency for recovery of the full amount owing plus any recovery costs incurred.
CANCELLATIONS & LATENESS
4. Cancellation of the entire booking or part of the booking are not accepted within 4 weeks of the booking date for weddings and within 3 days for commercial or private bookings. In the event of a cancellation within these time frames, the job will be charged according to the original quotation and/or invoice to prevent a loss of other potential work that may have been booked on the same date. A 20% cancellation fee may apply for bookings that are cancelled outside of this period and will be at our discretion.
5. Clients who arrive late to their booking run the risk of their job not being able to be carried out, in part or in full. This will be up to the stylist’s discretion and will depend on how late the client is, and what bookings and commitments the stylist has following the booking. Payment in full will still be required for the session, and any monies that have already been paid will be forfeited by the client.
6. Trials are generally up to 1 hour in duration per service (hair or makeup) and include ONE look. Minor adjustments are included eg. trying a different lip colour, darkening of eyeshadow/blush, pinning some hair up or making basic alterations to the hair etc. If a complete restyle is required where the stylist has to start ‘from scratch’, a new appointment must be booked and will be charged for in full as a separate trial.
7. I agree to have my hair washed, clean and dry when Amanda arrives.
SAFETY & INDEMNITY
8. I am aware that the use of makeup, hair and beauty products can have allergic reactions, adverse health reactions and may cause injury or harm to a person and in engaging Amanda Andreadis & her Directors, Instructors, Subcontractors, Employees or Agents, I do so at my own risk.
9. I am also aware that as a condition of my engagement of Amanda Andreadis that her Directors, Instructors, Subcontractors, Employees or Agents are absolved from all liability howsoever arising from injury or damage howsoever caused arising out of my use of the services of Amanda Andreadis whatsoever due to any negligent act, breach of duty, default and or omission on the part of Amanda Andreadis her Directors, Instructors, Subcontractors, Employees or Agents.
10. I am also aware that any person participating in using the services carried out by Amanda Andreadis will be informed by me of any foreseeable risks, injury or harm as directed by Amanda Andreadis and that they participate on the understanding that they do so at their own risk.
11. I agree to provide Amanda Andreadis, her Directors, Instructors, Subcontractors, Employees or Agents with premises that are safe and free of risk of injury and free of hazards.
12. I agree to indemnify Amanda Andreadis against all claims and all costs, liability and expenses incurred by Amanda Andreadis, arising wholly or in part from the use of the venue, my breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any act or omission by me, my visitors, employees, agents and contractors (including a negligent act or omission) in respect of:
a) Loss or damage to property; and
b) Illness, injury or death of any person.
13. I acknowledge that of my own free will and desire I have contracted with Amanda Andreadis for these activities and I have read and understood the warning above.